Third party fundraisers are a great way for you, your business, service club, or community group to support Sherwood Autism Center in a fun, creative way!
Third Party Event Ideas:
- Go casual for Sherwood! For a suggested donation co-workers can wear jeans or other causal attire at the office.
- Do you own or manage a local shop or resteraunt? Pick a day to donate a percentage of proceeds back to Sherwood.
- Sports events – Golf tournaments, frisbee events or other sports-related events can be a lot of fun!
- Wish List drives at your business or other organization. Check out our wish list and encourage others to purchase items for Sherwood.
- Children can get in the giving spirit too! Contributions from scout troops, youth groups, and school groups can have a donation drive for wish list items, bake sales, or lemonade sales on our behalf.